Repairs and Grounds Maintenance
What can I expect from Kier, who provide our repairs service?
Our service will offer customers:
- Repairs appointment will be made at the first point of contact
- Repairs will be fixed first time where possible, therefore reducing the number of return visits needed to fix the issue
- Increased rate of appointments being made and kept, which will result in waiting times for customers being reduced
- Follow up appointments will be made directly with customers in their own home
- Improved communal repairs service
- Enhanced communication of the service between Kier and customers.
Reporting my repair
You can report your repair to us using our online reporting system, simply click on the 'Report your repair now' button below and follow the instructions. A member of the team will then be in contact with your shortly to book an appointment.
We have two repairs categories:
- Routine repairs
- Emergency repairs
If your repair is an emergency or you require out of hours services, please call us on - 0300 123 4460.