Home Improvements

Under the terms of your lease, you are obliged to notify us of any alterations or additions you wish to make to the premises. When we carry out work for an individual homeowner, a charge may be made.  All requests must be put in writing to us. Please complete the attached home improvement request form and return to your Home Ownership Officer. 

Home Improvement form