Building Insurance

If you are a homeowner, your buildings insurance may be provided by us and paid for through your service charges. The policy is provided Protector Insurance, via our brokers JLT Group. You can find out if you are insured by looking at your lease or by contacting your Customer Relationship Manager.

Our buildings insurance policy protects your home against events such as: fire, storm, flood, escape of water, falling trees, malicious damage, riot, theft, subsidence and accidental damage.


Summary of Cover

Please click on the link below to find the buildings insurance summary of cover. 

Buildings Insurance - 1 April 2019- 31 March 2020.pdf 265KB

How to make a claim 

You will need to ring the JLT Group (brokers), direct to report any claims. 

Note: When you call you will be asked to quote your property and the policy number: 561311

Housing Claims Form - Insurance

Housing Claims Checklist - Insurance


Contact details of JLT Group (Insurance Brokers) 

Telephone: 0345 266 9660



You do not need to fill out a claim form before making a claim. We have made the claims process a lot easier for you and it’s now just a simple phone call to JLT Group. Always remember to report a theft or malicious damage to the police - taking a note of the crime reference number. The insurance company will need this to process your claim. Claims must be notified within seven days of the event in the case of damage caused by riot, civil commontion, strikes, labour disturbances or malicious persons.

Please note that this policy does not cover the contents of your home. You will need to take out your own separate policy to cover the contents of your home.